Wednesday, January 12, 2011

do you think

.. that exes can remain friends? i'm still trying to put all the puzzle pieces together.  i know in the back of my mind I believe that it's possible, even though i know it's going to be really tough.  I just need to keep a few things in mind, i suppose.

1. PATIENCE.  this is what I hate about myself.  the past 7 days have felt like 7 weeks, and the reason why I feel that timeframe is so stretched out is because of my severe impatience.  I get caught up so much into forcing and making things happen unnaturally that I stress out and lose my mind at times.  Look at today! I decide to keep it cool and let things unfold on their own, and I got what I wanted; quality time with her.  that's all I could ever hope for at this very moment.  Both of us have our own priorities that we need to deal with, and we both want different things.  Therefore it's only right to simply go with the flow.  one day at a time.  I am REALLY happy that today went perfectly.  After spending time with her, exchanging ideas and stories, I feel like being friends is possible after all.

2. PERSEVERANCE.  I need to be determined that I can make this work.  I can't let my irrational-at-times, volatile emotions control me.  I have to be strong.  My psycho actions were the reason she was afraid of me.  She was scared of losing me because she didnt want me to turn into a monster.  I need to be strong. Didn't I just say it? but i really feel that way.  I NEED TO BE STRONG.  if youre strong mentally, then you can do whatever the hell you want.  nothing can stop you.

3.  JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE.  we both agree that were still at a young age, therefore it's important to just go out there and do your thing.  I keep getting sidetracked with worrying about my future life, that the fear of uncertainty and the troubling worrisome become a part of my daily life.  I mean im not one of those guys that go into DGAF mode, I can't help but think about what's ahead of me.  But while that's not a bad thing, that shouldn't stop me from enjoying what's going on right now.  I have a wonderful life.  I have a God, a loving family, awesome group of friends, and a healthy body.  Why can't i just have fun, right?

anyhoo, its been kinda fun blogging; hopefully I can keep it up.  Goodnight world

No comments:

Post a Comment